In SAP QM quality certificate refers to the certificate what you receive from vendor (incoming certificate) and what we give it to customer (outgoing certificate).
Depending on the scenario outgoing certificate can be printed at inspection lot/batch/delivery.
Print certificate we need result which is taken from inspection lot results.
Following are the steps to performed from quality certificates.
- Create Certificate Profile à QC01
- Release a Certificate Profile à QC02
- Create Certificate Profile Assignment à QC15
- Create Inspection Lot à QA01
- Create Result Recording à QA02
- Create Usage Decision à QA02
- Quality Certificate for the Inspection Lot à QC21